Thursday, August 23, 2012

Jennifer & Jimmy {Pittsburgh, PA Engagement Photography}



 Meet Jen and Jimmy. Jen is Angela's sister. When they contacted me to photograph their wedding I couldn't have been happier.... until they told me that their wedding was a destination wedding in Clearwater, FL!!!! Then, I was jumping up and down doing my little happy dance! :c)  Not only do I LOVE this family but when I met them at Keith and Angela's wedding, and realized how gorgeous they were, I felt like I was the luckiest girl in the world! Who wouldn't want to fly to a beautiful beach and photograph a sweet couple on one of the most special days of their life!? This girl does!!!
 Jen and Jimmy wanted to 'practice' being in front of the camera because they felt they would feel awkward. As you can see during this engagement session, they have nothing to worry about! We did the entire session at the Cathedral of Learning in Pittsburgh, PA. They both did an amazing job and we had such a great time!! Thanks for picking me Jen and Jimmy! I can't wait to see you at the wedding!!!
 
 





















Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment