Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Angela & Keith {Pennsylvania Wedding Photography}


  Do you remember Keith and Angela from their engagement session? They got married on April 21st and to say that I was excited about it would be a bit of an understatement. I could not WAIT to see these two tie the knot! Their wedding was gorgeous and so were they! The ceremony was held at Mary Mother of the Church in Charleroi, PA and the reception was held at St. Spyridon Hellenic Center in Monesson, PA. We had a little bit of rain but Angela had prepared for the weather like a champ! She searched high and low for rain boots and umbrellas for the entire wedding party and they added such a unique flare to their wedding photos! I had an amazing time at their wedding as a photographer and as a guest. Their family treated me like family which made me love them so much more and the thank you card I got from them after the wedding melted my heart. Congratulations Keith and Angela!!! You are, and will always be, one of my all time favorite couples!!




 
 
 






 









 
 
 

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment