Saturday, October 13, 2012

Kerianne & Carlo Wedding Part 1 {Pittsburgh, PA Wedding Photographer}

 Kerianne is my cousin-in-law. When she asked me to be her wedding photographer I had a huge smile on my face for two reasons. #1, I was honored to be asked to capture all of her precious moments of her big day and #2, she was nervous about asking me because she thought I might rather be a guest. Of course I wanted to do both! So I did!!!
 I first met Carlo during their engagement session and you could tell that he was shy but we got a lot of great shots!!! Later, I learned that he wanted nothing to do with having his picture taken but in the end, he had a great time and even called it FUN!!! SCORE!! Win for the photographer!!  :c)    So, seeing how cute this couple was together, it made me even more excited for their big day!!! Kerianne was/IS gorgeous... like, model gorgeous.... and I got so many great moments on camera that I had to split this post into sections... here is Part 1.... Getting Ready.

 














 
 
 
 
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment